Nowadays, rain happens any time of the year. One minute it’s bright and sunny, then suddenly dark and gloomy the next. That’s why I always bring a handy and very dependable umbrella with me everywhere I go — the kind that’s simple and stylish, yet can withstand heavy storms and typhoons with very strong winds. That’s why I only carry a Knirps umbrella.
The umbrella model I am currently using (the one seen in the photos) is the “Knirps A Series Automatic“.
Knirps means quality
Here are some of the reasons why I love (and only trust) Knirps:
- Their umbrellas are extra special because they use thicker and stronger high-quality materials, which consist of up to 310 parts.
- They use 8 ribs on their umbrellas instead of the usual 6-7 ribs made by other brands.
- All umbrellas are wind tunnel tested (No joke! Ang galing, diba?!).
- Umbrellas made by Knirps have a minimum 70% UVA & UVB protection.
- Knirps has been in the business of making top-quality umbrellas since 1928 (that’s over 90 years already!).
I even sometimes use my wife’s waterproof “Knirps X Bag Shopper” which has its own unique outer umbrella pocket. The pocket has a special lining that absorbs water. Super cool!)
Just like me, you can get your own Knirps umbrella and bag at any Urban Traveller & Co. branch. Check out their various models and pick one that best fits your lifestyle. You won’t regret it.
Urban Traveller & Co. has branches located at Greenbelt 5, Vertis North, One Bonifacio High Street, and Shangri-La Plaza (the actual name of their store inside Shangri-La Plaza is Alter Ego).