I’ve got great news for people who want to travel more, make the most of their getaways, enjoy a whole bunch of perks, and be able to level-up the joy of one’s spending experience!
The answer is simple, it’s new, and it’s here!!!
It’s the AirAsia Credit Card powered by RCBC Bankard!
Aiming to create excitement among Filipinos, AirAsia, in partnership with RCBC Bankard and Visa has launched the new AirAsia Credit Card in the Philippines that will make more people travel to their dream destinations faster with the airline. Along with their loyalty program, AirAsia BIG Loyalty will enable AirAsia Credit Cardholders to earn points thru AIrAsia BIG Loyalty.
I was at the grand launch of this much sought after (and handsome looking) credit card last night which was held at the Marquis Events Place in BGC.
With much fanfare, we all had our first look at the AirAsia Credit Card as it was announced and revealed on stage.
I’m sure you want all these amazing offerings just like myself! So, to further excite you, check out this quick AirAsia Credit Card video below…
Enjoy the advantages of having an AirAsia Credit Card!
Here are some of the wonderful perks and advantages you can expect by using your very own AirAsia Credit Card:
- Enjoy a fantastic welcome bonus gift of up to 8,000 BIG Points that will start you off earning free flights when booking during the Final Call Sales
- Instant upgrade to the BIG Platinum membership status
- Free Priority check in, boarding and baggage every time you fly with AirAsia
- Free travel insurance
- A brilliant low spend per point conversion at Php 22.
According to RCBC Bankard Services Corp. President & CEO Simon Javier A. Calasanz, they believe that the AirAsia Credit Card embodies the wanderlust spirit and the adventurous lifestyle of Filipinos. As such, it is also essential that the AirAsia Credit Card will be able to help Filipinos get access to financial services anywhere in the world.
Adding to the travel benefits, AirAsia Credit cardholders will receive the following as well:
- Real-time SMS alerts service that lets cardholders have security and control over spending
- Conversion of straight purchases to zero percent at three months with Unli 0 to up to 36 months installment term with UNLI Installment
- Access to cash anywhere in the world
- Free travel insurance and purchase protection
- Worry-free and rewarding bills payment process.
I am very excited to apply for my own AirAsia Credit Card very soon. If you’re planning on getting your own card, you can do so right now!
That’s right! Filipinos can already start applying for the new AirAsia Credit Card. Just log on to www.rcbcbankard.com/airasia, www.airasiacards.com/ph or www.airasiabig.com/ph/en and complete the application form.
Woohoo! Let’s go!