Food. Food. Food!
As far as the eye can see and beyond what your belly can fathom.
That is what the Tuscany Food Tour is all about – an exciting and no-holds-barred approach to degustation.
A first of its kind, the Tuscany Food Tour offers a uniquely gastronomical trip around various amazing restaurants located along the strip of Tuscany at McKinley Hill at Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
Just imagine… 8 restaurants, 20 delicious dishes!
I was invited by good friend (and kababata) RJ Ledesma and Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet to be part of the launch which happened just last November 27, 2013.
During the Tuscany Food Tour, each food establishment will serve you a select number of dishes that best embodies and represents their restaurant’s respective image.
This food tour is an experience not to be missed, especially by those who love dining in new places and pretty much anyone who loves loves loves to eat!
The list of establishments participating in the Tuscany Food Tour are the following:
Think you’ve got a BIG appetite? Well, then good for you! Because their degustation menu is no “small fry” (pun intended).
Check out the list of amazing dishes in store for everyone who joins this limited promo…
Remember, the Tuscany Food Tour only happens for four (4) Saturdays – November 30, December 7, December 14 & December 21. And the time of the tour is strictly from 2PM to 5PM only.
For those wondering… YES, you can buy tickets anytime within the week. As for prebooking, tickets need to be purchased personally at Tuscany. There are no reservations. But you can buy for a week or 2 or even 3 ahead.
Here’s how you can be part of the Tuscany Food Tour:
- The event will run for four (4) Saturdays starting on November 30, December 7,14 & 21 from 2:00PM – 5:00PM at Php1,000.00 per ticket, per person.
- Only 30 tickets are allotted for each of the 4 Saturdays.
- Participants may choose their preferred date for the public tour on a first come, first served basis.
- There are no rebooking of tours/No ticket reservations will be done over the phone.
- Tickets must be claimed in person at the designated redemption booth.
- For inquiries, you may call 709-0888 / 709-9888 and 0917-8380111.
Make sure your tummies are empty when you drop by for your tour. It’s insanely wonderful, satisfying and full-FILLING!
A huge shout out and thank you to RJ, Anton and Megaworld for inviting me and my wife to this amazing event. My tummy thanks you, too!
The Tuscany Food Tour, no doubt, gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, “FOOD TRIP”!