The cold Christmas weather… can you feel it already? It’s coming. So, why not kick back, relax, soak in all the holiday goodness and just “be in the moment” with a cup of wonderfully made coffee to keep you company.
That’s the kind of Christmas Seattle’s Best Coffee wishes for you to experience. The kind that brings back childhood memories of days gone by… filled with the joy of Christmas morn, of toys and of carefree innocence. Wouldn’t you want to relive those moments when mom would whip up a cup of hot cocoa or maybe a cold chocolate drink for you in the wee hours of the morning and everything would suddenly just feel so comforting? I’m sure you would.
And Seattle’s Best wants to help bring back that feeling of Christmas warmth through their selections of holiday coffee offerings. Not to mention the complete makeover of every Seattle’s Best branch’s interior design in keeping with the Yuletide spirit.
Starting today (Yes, TODAY), Seattle’s Best will be making available to the public their various new coffee concoctions that uniquely tugs at our emotions, invoking feelings of child-like Christmas delight.
Last Tuesday, I was able to taste all of Seattle’s Best’s Christmas coffee creations, hot and cold, specially created and meticulously tweaked to give each offering that holiday twist.
SBC’s white chocolate mocha perfectly combined with eggnog and cinnamon vanilla flavors topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with silver candy beads.
SBC’s white chocolate mocha infused with gingerbread syrup, garnished with whipped cream, topped with Christmas tree candy sprinkles and gingerbread candy man.
SBC’s classic mocha harmoniously mixed with roasted hazelnut and coffee syrups topped with a cloud of whipped cream, crushed hazelnuts and snowflakes candies.
COOKIES & MINT
SBC’s classic mocha with a tempting mix of Oreo cookies and mint syrup covered with whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookies. An SBC all-time Christmas favorite.
You have got to try all 4 flavors – both hot and cold versions. It’s the only way to know which you love the most and best brings out the kid in you. Although I loved all their delicious holiday coffee offerings, I particularly loved the cold variant of Seattle’s Best’s “Roasted Hazelnut”. But I would come back in a heartbeat to get my fill of their other variants again.
Childhood Christmas Ambience
According to Seattle’s Best Coffee, the theme for their 2013 Christmas evokes a “Christmas inside a toyshop” feel – designed to remind people of the feeling that they had when they were kids during Christmas. All Seattle’s Best cafes will be decorated with alphabet toy blocks, SBC drummer boy and toy train displays to create a warm and joyful ambience this season.
The SBC 2014 Dream Journal
Hey! We all know that come the holidays, we look forward to the awesome looking journals sold in coffee shops, right? It’s funny how even those who don’t use journals and would rather depend on their tablets and smartphones also eagerly look forward to these coveted items. Seattle’s Best Coffee presented their handsome looking journals that same day and I absolutely fell in love with them.
Colors, colors, and more colors!
The Seattle’s Best Coffee 2014 Dream Journal comes in four colors: purple, charcoal gray, brown, and peach.
Contents of the Journal
Each Seattle’s Best Coffee 2014 Dream Journal is packed with a ton of useful and pleasantly surprising items inside it! Check out its content and features:
- Monthly Freebies
- Monthly Calendar
- One Music CD Compilation
- One Coaster
- One Metal Bookmark
- Writing and Special Pages
- With at least P3,000 worth of freebies
Help spread the true spirit of Christmas
Wonderful, right? But equally wonderful is the fact that the proceeds of the SBC 2014 Dream Journal redemption will benefit the children of World Vision. Seattle’s Best Coffee continues to support World Vision and currently sponsors 16 children. And that in itself is truly a compelling reason for you to get a journal. It’s what the Christmas spirit is all about – sharing hope, love and joy to others… especially to those who need it the most.
How to get the Dream Journal?
- Customers may start collecting their 18 stickers from October 24, 2013 to January 15, 2013.
- One sticker is given for each SBC beverage purchase (excluding bottled drinks and water).
- Cardholder must accumulate 18 stickers to redeem one SBC Dream Journal. The 18 stickers must be composed of 8 holiday drink stickers and 10 regular stickers.
- The holiday drinks are as follows: Gingerbest, Eggnog Frost, Roasted Hazelnut and Cookies & Mint.
- Cardholder should present their SBC Dream Card to the cashier upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to another SBC Dream Card is not allowed. This will render all the stickers in the SBC Dream Card null and void.
- Once all stickers are completed, cardholder must submit the SBC Dream Card to redeem an SBC Dream Journal from any cafes nationwide. A combination of up to 2 cards will be allowed as long as the stickers for the 8 holiday drinks and 10 regular drinks are completed with the two cards combined.
- Transactions with Senior Citizen and SBC VIP Card discounts are qualified for the promotion. Any other in-store promotions and discounts are disqualified to join this promotion.
- A portion of the total sales of a completed SBC Dream Card will be donated to SBC’s partner organization, World Vision.
- Accumulation of stickers at any SBC cafes is from October 24, 2013 to January 15, 2014 only.
- Redemption of the SBC Dream Journal is up to March 16, 2014 only.
Christmas coffee, awesome ambience, handsome-lookin’ journals and an opportunity to help children this yuletide season… it doesn’t get any better than that, folks! And it all happens starting NOW.
Grab your family and friends and get some of that holiday cheer going!
Yes, Christmas is just around the corner but it can already be in our hearts (and in our tummies) as early as now if we want it to be… and Seattle’s Best Coffee can help make that happen. Merry Christmas.