Hey! Hey! I recently attended the E! Bloggers Ball 2017 which was held at City of Dreams Manila last September 16, 2017. I had an incredible time celebrating with fellow bloggers and influencers in the Philippine online scene.
I made sure to look my spiffiest. Haha!
It was great catching up with friends whom I have not hung out with for quite some time already. Apart from that, there were a few awards given out during the event proper as a way of acknowledging a few notable individuals who have stood out the past year and made enough of a mark to be recognized.
E! Bloggers Ball 2017 winners
Here is the full list of winners during the E! Bloggers Ball 2017:
- Male Breakthrough Blogger of the Year: Dee Gee Razon
- Female Breakthrough Blogger of the Year: Nina Nuguid
- Look Who’s Trending (Male): Will Dasovich
- Look Who’s Trending (Female): Jennica Sanchez
- Best Dressed (Male): Daniel Marsh
- Best Dressed (Female): Kim Cruz
- Blogger Groupie: The Soshal Network Blogger
- Icon Of The Year (Food): The Fat Kid Inside Blogger
- Icon Of The Year (Travel): The Poor Traveler Blogger
- Icon Of The Year (Fashion): Janina Vela
Wanna know what went down during this amazing evening? Well, you’re about to find out because I decided to bring my trusty vlogging gear along (Nikon D5600, Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom & Rode VideoMic Go) to the event. That way, I could somehow take you along with me. Check out all the fun and some of the guys I bumped into during the ball. Maybe you’ll recognize a few of them by face or by name. Perhaps even check out their respective websites and social media accounts while you’re at it. Enjoy my vlog!
There you have it, folks.
I hope you enjoyed watching this vlog entry and, in a way, felt like you were there with me as well.
That’s it for the E! Bloggers Ball 2017 by E! Philippines. Kitakits again next year. Cheers!
Oh, by the way… if it isn’t too much to ask, would you kindly please subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/chuckiedreyfus … I recently started going full blast on vlogging already and your support would truly mean a lot to me. Pretty puhleeze? Thanks in advance, guys! :)