Whether you’re a foodie or not, you most probably have already heard of one of the more notable food establishments in the Metro called, Le Petit Souffle.
Le Petit Souffle is a fairly young restaurant that has immediately caught the attention and palates of countless people because of this place’s amazing ambiance and incredible dishes.
From the time most of us have been introduced to this new and daring establishment when it first opened its doors to the public inside Century City Mall, Makati, Le Petit Souffle has branched out and opened a second branch at the Mega Fashion Hall of SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City, to the delight of eager guests and patrons.
Some of you may already have favorite items on their menu while a few of you may not have had the opportunity to dine here yet. Either way, there are a couple of notable dishes which I have immensely enjoyed and quite confident that you will fall in love with as well.If you’ve been confused on what to order at Le Petit Souffle because they have a significant selection of mouthwatering items, my top 5 food picks may be the perfect way to kick off your exciting gastronomical journey here.
So, without further ado…
Here are my top 5 dishes at Le Petit Souffle
1. Potage de HaricotsIf you love white beans and sausage as much as I do, this thick soup is a must-order. I’m a sucker for fabada, so I was particularly drawn to this specialty.
2. Le Petit Carbonara SouffleFettuccini in bacon, egg, and cream sauce with cashew. OMG. You ain’t ever tasted Carbonara quite like this. Even if you find yourself more partial to red sauce pasta, I strongly insist that you order this dish.
3. Squid Ink RizPan-seared seafood, scrambled egg. It’s the kind of squid ink dish that you’ll find yourself coming back for more… and more. This Le Petit Souffle specialty will make you smile with delight… but make sure to check your teeth for black food particles before revealing those pearly whites. Hehehe.
4. Japanese Beouf CurryBeef short plate strips with Japanese short grain topped with cheese souffle. Love at first bite! Seriously. It’s possible that even those who aren’t too fond of curry will enjoy the perfect balance of flavor and texture.
5. Calamansi Pili PieEager to satisfy your sweet tooth? By all means. Make sure to try out their Calamansi Pili Pie. I believe this item is one of their bestsellers. And with good reason. Its sweet-citrusy-nutty flavor will definitely delight without leaving any cloying feeling. Make sure to order one of Le Petit Souffle’s refreshing drinks to complete the dining experience. I recommend that you try their Forest Berries Crafted Iced Tea. It’s really good. And you won’t find anything like it anywhere else.
Le Petit Souffle’s Workshop
Of course, apart from the Calamansi Pili Pie, Le Petit Souffle has many more delectable desserts to choose from when you visit their very own bespoke bakery called the Workshop. The unique specialties here are sure to delight even the pickiest of palates.
There you have it, my dear readers. I am quite confident that my 5 picks will make your dining experience at Le Petit Souffle a memorable one. But, hey… these are just my personal recommendations. If you want to try their other offerings, have at it. Le Petit Souffle has a very good selection of specialties that will keep you coming back for more.
Le Petit Souffle branches:
- Third Floor, Century City Mall, Kalayaan Avenue, Poblacion, Makati City
- Second Floor, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor, UP Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City (Soon to open)
Le Petit Souffle Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Lepetitsouffle/
(All photos in this post were taken using the Nikon D5600 DSLR camera with the AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G lens)