Hey, everyone! Are you a tech enthusiast or a fitness buff?
On Thursday at 5:00PM, JOIN ME at “Ask Chuckie” (aka #AskChuckie) at the Globe Community, and join a fun conversation with me about fitness, tech and blogging!
I can’t wait to chat, share stories, give little tidbits of wisdom on everything I’ve learned about tech, staying fit (or getting in shape), blogging and social media. It’s gonna be loads of fun at the “Ask Chuckie” Q&A session!
This is a great opportunity for me to get to know the Globe Community a whole lot better. Maybe along the course of our conversation, I may inspire you to put up a blog, maybe get up and head to the gym, or perhaps encourage you to do other things as well… who knows!
How to join the “Ask Chuckie” (#AskChuckie) Q&A session
All you have to do to be able to join in on the “Ask Chuckie” conversation is to simply register now at Globe Community!
Not yet a Globe Community member? No problem! Registering is easy!
Follow these steps below:
- Step 1 Go to http://community.globe.com.ph
- Step 2 Click ‘Register’ from the Globe Community homepage menu found above
- Step 3 Enter your email address or sign in using your account in Facebook, Google, Yahoo, or OpenID
- Step 4 Complete your Profile Information
- Step 5 Start a discussion thread under the Fitness Interest Group found in Globe Community. Don’t forget to include #AskChuckie plus #GlobeCommunity when submitting your questions.
Oh! And by the way… I just learned from our good friends from Globe that the most active participant during the “Ask Chuckie” session will receive a really cool gym bag from Globe Community! Cool! Now that’s something I’d like to win myself!
That’s it! I really hope you all join in and have fun with me.
Catch y’all on Thursday at 5:00PM, guys! We’ll have lots of fun… cheers! :)